Centrally located close to Skytrain and steps from the beautiful Boardwalk on The Quay in New Westminster, Riverbend Housing Co-operative offers an enviable lifestyle. With Skytrain only a five minute walk, you can be anywhere fast.
ON THE QUAY IN VIBRANT NEW WESTMINSTER
Suites: stacked townhouses – one and two-level suites
– 16 one-bedroom suites (~700 sq. ft.; ~65 sq. m.)
– 28 two-bedroom suites (~840 – 1030 sq. ft.; ~78-96 sq. m.)
– 28 three-bedroom suites (~1073 – 1200 sq. ft.; ~100-112 sq. m.)
– 72 suites in total
– Private outside entrance
– electric range and self-cleaning oven
– frost-free refrigerator/freezer
– full bathroom
– double glazed windows
– window screens
– radiant baseboard heating (from central boilers)
– patio(s) or balcony(ies)
– one secure underground parking stall
Participation: Members are encouraged to participate in the governance, management, operation, and maintenance of Riverbend.
Pets: Each member is allowed no more than two cats and or dogs (two animals in total). Cats and dogs must be accompanied and on-leash whenever outside of the member’s suite. All cats and dogs must be neutered/spayed prior to member move-in (veterinary certification is required). Exotic pets require pre-approval from Riverbend.